5.3.2 Release Announcement
Hello Open GEE Community!
We are happy to announce the official release of Open GEE 5.3.2! This release updates Open GEE with minor enhancements and bug fixes for GEE Fusion and Server.
- Documentation overhaul. All documentation was migrated to Sphinx format, making it easier to edit and maintain. New documentation format also offers a search capability that was not possible before.
- KML validation in cutter. Basic validation is now performed on KML that is pasted into the cutter tool.
- Memory and performance improvements. This version of Open GEE includes several optimizations for performance and memory utilization including use of multi-threading in parts of imagery project build.
- Improved resume operation. The resume operation has been rewritten to improve performance.
- Apache Server Apache was upgraded to version 2.4
- PostgreSQL/PostGIS PostgreSQL was upgraded to version 9.6.15 and PostGIS to version 2.3.9
Our thanks go out to all of the contributors who helped make this release possible! The next release, Open GEE 5.3.3, is already in progress!
–Open GEE Development Team